Sunday 19 June 2011

How This Works!

Are you tired of searching random words and failing in the process? Well then use our free, non-downloadable tricks to get your SwagBucks flowing out of you like a cash machine! 


How this works is that you sign-up on the link which you can find in the instructions and then you earn as many points as you can,  remember THE-MORE-THE-BETTER because after you get the SwagBucks you desire, like 100 then send us a message (Our email is in the instructions) and we will send you a unique SwagCode which you write on the website and your number will be multiplied by x100 and you will have that amount! So:


100x100=10,000 SwagBucks!
500x100=50,000 SwagBucks!


THE-MORE-THE-BETTER!


Ok, so just follow the Step-By-Step instructions carefully to continue! 


1. Sign-up on the following link: http://swagbucks.com/refer/xtuftac 


2. Earn as many points as you can. THE-MORE-THE-BETTER.


3. Send me a message on my personal email: v.ciupec@gmail.com


4. Ask me for a unique code. Be Nice and I will reply with a code faster! (^_^).


5. Enter the code where it says: "Enter your Swag Code."


6. Enjoy and use it wisely!






4 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOU!!! YOU REPLIED IN ONLY 24 HOURS!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. does yahoo work because i sent 1 on yahoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! I did my on Yahoo too. I really hope it works on yahoo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah This shit is a scam!

    ReplyDelete